Curtain rod set D250 with hook-clip
The D250 curtain rail set with frogs is a double system for attaching fabrics to the ceiling. This means that on the double aluminum rails, each 250 cm long, you will hang both a curtain and a curtain. The profiles are supplemented with the necessary accessories in the form of brackets, pins, locks and bezels.
We are one of the main manufacturers of stucco in Europe. Our production takes place in Poland, we take care of the highest quality products.
Want to check the quality of our products - order free samples so you can be sure if the product meets your expectations.
Delivery in 24h
and free return
We process all orders within 24 hours. You can return your order within 14 days of receiving the shipment without giving any reason.
Our customer service guarantees the highest level of advice. If you have doubts about your purchase, please write to us or call us.
Ze względów technologicznych wszystkie wymiary mogą wahać się w tolerancji +/- 0,5%
The D250 curtain rod set with frogs is a comprehensive solution for mounting curtain rods and curtains together with curtains. On two aluminum profiles with a length of 250 cm each, you will permanently and stably mount the fabric. The white, minimalist curtain rod will fit into the style of many interior designs and will be a consistent element, without covering it up. However, if you prefer hidden curtain rails, you can solve this problem with any of Mardom Decor’s curtain rod coverers. In addition to the curtain rails, the set includes a full set of accessories:
- 4 pieces of mounting brackets that allow you to mount both rails. The 4 pieces provide solid support for the weight of long profiles in the size of 250 cm each
- 8 pieces of plugs for the brackets, which mask the visible mounting holes
- 4 pieces of curtain rail plugs, with which you finish both exposed sides of two profiles
- 64 pieces of frogs, thanks to which you will fix fabrics to both curtain rails
- 8 pieces of dowels with a screw, which allow you to install 4 double mounting brackets
- 2 pieces of locks that prevent the fabrics from accidentally sliding on the ceiling rails